My client is a market leading, global company in the automotive industry who is passionate about innovation, its people and the future. This is an initial 6 month contract, based in Melbourne CBD where you will lead a large group of testing and QA professionals to ensure high quality delivery across multiple exciting projects, while establishing strong test practices along with creating and implementing test automation strategies. On a daily basis, you will be required to use effective organisation, control and leadership skills across the projects and as a strong communicator at all levels of technical knowledge you will ensure to develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders and colleagues of varying levels.
What you can bring to this role
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in test management roles, including at a portfolio/program/enterprise level
- Proven in leading large teams (15+) to deliver for multiple projects in fast paced environments
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- First-rate written and verbal communication skills
- An influential, customer focused and methodical approach
- Experienced in all aspects of testing as well as extensive agile experience
- Demonstrated test automation implementation experience
- Proven management of test resources including budgeting, recruitment, contract management and mentoring
- Experienced in developing, planning and executing test strategies
This is an urgent requirement, so only applicants who are immediately available or have maximum of 3 weeks' notice will be considered for this role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1000 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018