A very exciting opportunity to join a rising company in Sydney CBD has opened up for a passionate, hands on Test Lead who can hit the ground running and make a meaningful contribution towards the huge growth this company has planned. This is an initial 6 month contract with the potential to turn into a permanent position.
- Hands-on test planning and execution with the ability to work both as an individual contributor as well as in a small cross functional team and coordinating both manual and automated tests.
- Reviewing and implementing the test strategy for the business platforms.
- Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives.
- Be an active contributor during workshops and discussions for requirements and tool implementations.
- Identifying and implement areas / functionality for test automation
- Managing testing resources both in person and interstate.
- Working as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers.
- Future hiring of new team members as required.
What you can bring
- Demonstrated experience in testing Web UI and Web Services environments
- Experience in the following: C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs and Micro Services
- Previous experience in reviewing, understanding and suggesting pragmatic improvements to a pre-existing test strategy
- Ability to work in an agile environment including use of three-way / three-amigos
- Extensive hands on experience in using Jira
- Strong ability to influence others and lead by example
- Impeccable professional and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in AWS (Amazon Web Services) infrastructure environment highly regarded
For immediate consideration, please apply with your most up to date CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner 02 9285 1062 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018