- 6 month contract likely to extend or go perm
- $700 - $800 per day all-inclusive of super
- Start-up environment
Are you interested in becoming part of an innovate team at one of Australia's fastest growing Start Ups? We are looking for a Test Lead to join on an initial 6 month contract which may extend to 12 or go permanent.
The company will offer lawyers, conveyancers and financial institutions a streamlined and comprehensive technology solution that will seamlessly integrate with existing practices and systems.
- Review and implement the test strategy for the platform
- Coordinate manual and automation tests and testers in person and interstate
- Actively contribute to workshops and similar forums where requirements and tool implementation are discussed
- Planning and development of quality test design and test cases that meet test objectives.
- Hands-on test planning and execution
- Identify areas / functionality for test automation and implement those
- Documenting test results and reporting defects.
- Work as part of an Agile project team - extensive collaboration required with BAs, other testers, and software developers from both ASX and our technology partners/vendors
- Be "the tester" in a small cross functional team doing actual testing yourself (noting that other team members will also contribute to testing and there are other testers, albeit in other co-located teams)
- Experienced Tester in Web UI and Web Services environment
- Ability to coordinate manual and automation tests and testers
- Previous experience in reviewing, understanding and suggesting pragmatic improvements to a pre-existing test strategy
- Ability to work in an agile environment, with requirements, build and test happening in parallel and in short iterative cycles including use of three-way / three-Amigos hand-shakes
- Experienced, confident user of JIRA
- Experience in what makes a good user story, and ability to guide others in this regard
- Strength of character and communication skills to influence other staff
- Experience in the following: C#, .NET Core, Specflow, Rest APIs, Micro services
- Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development experience
- Experience in Amazon Web Service infrastructure environment
- Experience linking test cases to JIRA items via Zephyr plug in and to guide others in this practice
If you would like to hear more about this role, please apply now!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018