Test Lead - 6 month contract - Melbourne CBD
An excellent opportunity for a skilled Test Lead has arisen with one of our key clients, a lead in the gaming industry.
My client utilise tools such as Jira and you will be supporting a current business team working on an integration project. The overall project is to integrate two separate financial platforms into the Oracle EBS Cloud and the role of the test lead is to test the middleware applications that are being built.
About the client:
- Leading firm in the gaming industry
- Prime location within Melbourne CBD
- Work in a collaborative team who value their contractors
- Offering a competitive daily rate
Role: Test Lead
Location: Melbourne CBD
Tenure: 6 month contract - chance of extension
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Proven experience as a Test Lead which includes 5+ years testing experience
- Proven ability to understand requirements and design documents to create test cases
- Proven experience creating test cases, creating test data, raising and retesting defects where required
- Oracle Integration Cloud Platform and Oracle eBusiness ERP testing experience
- Data Warehouse testing is also a plus
- Proven experience of leading and mentoring junior testing staff
- Proven experience using test tools such as Jira
- Experience managing defects and leading defect triage meetings with other stakeholders
- Analysis and providing feedback of requirements for testability
- Perform SIT, Regression, Data Migration, Data Warehouse and End to End testing
- Lead a team of test engineers
- Support UAT, Parallel Run and PVT testing
- Collaborate with other project stakeholders including Program Managers, Developers, BAs, Solution Architects and members from the business
How to apply For a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please contact Jodene White on 0416 694 546. OR reply to this email with your updated CV and interest for the role and I contact you.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have full working rights in Australia (PR or Citizenship) to apply for this role.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.