Are you a test environment specialist with experience in installing, controlling and maintaining test areas in a high-tech environment?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a test environment specialist!
We're hiring a Test Environment Specialist!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Install, control and maintain test areas for the R&D department of the organization.
* Execute and document changes and incidents on the test systems.
* Analyze problems and pro-actively involve others if necessary in solving problems.
* Act as first contact regarding electrical questions in the test environment, and solve electrical related problems and perform repairs if necessary.
* Deliver technical services to customers and facilitate them in expansions.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* Degree in Electrical Engineering (Elektrotechniek).
* Excellent English skills, both verbal and written.
* Excellent MS Office skills.
* Team player, pro-active and indepent.
Apply now for the role of test environment specialist and send your CV to Sjoerd Spoelstra via s.spoelstra(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Sjoerd Spoelstra on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.