I have a requirement for a Test Engineer for a 6 month contract in Coventry.
Length: 6 Months
Rate Myself and the client haven't had experience sourcing this type of role before so I am open to reasonable suggestions on rate.
The Test Engineer is a pivotal role within the Design and Development Team. This role liaises closer with our customer to ensure that the testing is completed in line with the test schedules and results are reported and acted upon efficiently. Key skills
- Liaise with test houses to confirm which tests are required based on customer specifications
- Ensure the test reports are correct to client requirements
- Report test results back to client in a timely manner
- Create, update and maintain test schedules
- Create part requirement lists to support testing
- Travel expectations: Weekly
While this role is badged up as a test engineer - the role has been previously done by a lead design engineer - it has just evolved into something of a stand alone position and the manager would like the design engineer to have more focus on their key tasks so please bear this in mind when reviewing this job spec.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales