I am looking for x3 Test Engineers for a 12 month contract based in Gloucestershire. The role and skills summary is below:-
- Authoring and modification of new/existing test equipment software within a Production environment.
- Configuration control of software source artefacts.
- Production of associated software documentation.
- Production of software baselines as part of the software release process.
- Software/Hardware integration.
- Close collaboration with hardware engineers to joint work on and solve technical issues.
- Planning of own day to day activities.
- Producing test equipment software within a production environment.
- Production of software documentation to company standards.
- Configuration control of software artefact and documentation.
- Working to cost and schedule as determined by the project management.
- Tracking and reporting (to tech lead) of task progress including the identification of any risks and suggesting suitable risk mitigation.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Ability to pro-actively work within both a team environment and equally on their own
- C/C++ experience (5+ years)
- Software Automation of Test Equipment within a Production Environment
- Configuration control experience (ideally Serena Dimensions but not essential)
- Software/Hardware integration experience
If you are interested in this role, please send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales