For one of our key clients we are looking for a Test Engineer
- Taking the responsibility and ownership to declare the level of quality of the released system.
- Be the bridge between verification on one side and quality on the other side.
- Review product requirements and designs from a test point of view and to liaise with the relevant designer for this.
- Define test plan / planning.
- Review Master Test (Release) Plan / Test Plan and implement strategy defined.
- Review of Requirement and Design documents from test point of view.
- Develop, execute and archive objective, reproducible and maintainable test designs and test cases/scripts (for system integration, functional and non-functional tests), based on a risk-based strategy, by using test design methods, techniques and tools.
- Analyze, interpret and report test results for unit and integration, verification, validation and release purposes.
- Provide (pro-actively) feedback to development and system design, other system test domains and validation based upon experiences gained.
The candidate needs to have:
- At least 3-5 year in development and testing is required.
- Agile/Lean / DevOps / Continuous integration / continuous testing / test automation
- ISEB/ISTQB Foundation level knowledge of Test Engineering profession.
- Knowledge on the test processes, strategies & techniques.
- Can apply FMEA.
- Basic understanding of mechanical, electronic and software development.
- Has understanding of UML models, with respect to testing.
Duration: 14 months
If you are interesed in the above mentioned position, please reply ASAP with your most recent CV and I will contact you.
Thank you in advance