Are you a Test Engineer who is experienced in working within the domain of consumer research?
A large international organization in Eindhoven is looking for a Test Engineer for a project until at least the end of 2018.
We're hiring a Test Engineer!
How your potential will be optimised:
This project will enable you to use your skills to:
* Plan and conduct the test but also notify the Product Researcher in case of changes and problems;
* Support to the Product Researcher for test logic and test execution;
* Closely interact with the respondents, communicate with ext. agencies and third parties on customer testing procedures;
* Ownership for relevant standard operation procedures, data collection tools and test equipment;
* Maintain the test result data base;
* Execute test according to plan and report out to relevant stakeholders.
A track-record to fit in perfectly
* MBO+/HBO graduation, with technical affinity or human interaction;
* Preferably at least two years of experience in working within the domain of consumer centric Product Research;
* Knowledge of statistical tools and software approaches;
* Ability to professionally interact with consumers, from wide range of backgrounds;
* Flexible to work outside 9 am - 5pm, for when tests run outside these hours.
* Location: Drachten
* Fulltime (40 hours per week)
Apply now for the role of Test Engineer and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.