Would you like to be in an advanced testing position to handle highly advanced and complex mechatronics systems?
Are you a professional in testing and be able to contribute to the development of various teams and support them by executing specific software test strategies and methods?
The software orchestrates the behaviour of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. To achieve and maintain this accuracy the best mechatronic systems are required.
The position is to define a test strategy for the functional cluster. The main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Defining test strategies and align within cluster on the test strategy approach.
- Adapt test strategies to customer and client feedback or trends, and changes to the software design.
- Build test strategies within diverse projects.
- Coach involving development teams by deepen knowledge on software testing methods.
- Perform software quality assessments and reports the results. regarding coverage and remaining risks, including plans of improvement.
- Affinity with risk based testing.
- Check test related deliverables, including observing automated regression test results.
Apply now for the role of Test Architect and send your CV to David Vermaas via d.vermaas(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call David Vermaas on 010 - 206 9888.