An exciting opportunity to work for one of my key clients in the finance industry has opened up.
This is an initial 6 month engagement located in Sydney CBD with potential to roll on, where you will contribute to the testing effort for a global transformation program. My client is looking for an individual who possesses in depth experience in data migration, with high attention to detail and very strong analytical skills.
- Preparing effective test plans for the data migration project.
- Documenting and executing testing activities for the program whilst maintaining high standards through quality assurance reviews.
- Preparation and reviewing of test cases and test scripts to meet business requirements.
- Participation in sprint planning and ensuring defects are assigned and tracked to closure.
- Strong analytical skills and willing to build positive working relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders.
- End to end data validation after data is migrated.
- 6+ years' experience in testing, including 3+ years working on data migration projects.
- SQL Database, SQL scripting and SSMS experience.
- High level understanding of data modelling and relational database design.
- Experience in CI/CD practices.
- Salesforce testing experience highly regarded.
For immediate consideration apply with an updated CV or contact Lisa Pfitzner by phone (02) 9285 1062 for a confidential discussion.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018