Test Analyst - Data Environment engineer - Seattle, WA
SThree is currently seeking for experienced Test analyst - Data Environment engineer that are looking for a career within one of the biggest IT sectors globally. Our client is looking for enthusiastic candidates that are looking to expand on their knowledge and expertise. Our top successful candidates must be willing to travel to business meetings, be client facing and have an ongoing personality.
What will you be doing?
- Implement verification and validation of the products
- Work with systems design (analysis and design)
- Design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests, software testing products, full testing lifecycle.
- Contribute to bid to client proposals based on your technological expertise.
- Provision test data for various phases of testing.
- Development and maintenance TDM API's (application programming interface)
- Create synthetic test and implement data virtualization techniques.
- Use Monitoring tools for example (AppDynamics, Splunk)
- Bachelor's Degree and SE Level 1 certification.
- Business analysis, testing, software engineering, architecture knowledge
- Knowledge in the following; TDM and TEM, CA TDM, SQL equivalent (PostgreeSQL, MySQL, Oracle)
- Scripting with Shell, Perl, Python
- Work local to Seattle, WA or relocate at your own cost.
- Be a part of a ongoing world-wide business.
- Medical, Dental, 401k and vision.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.