I am currently working with a leading private healthcare organisation who are looking to recruit for 2 Senior Test Analysts on an initial 3-6 month contract.
You will be working as part of a team to develop technical platforms that will allow the extraction, transformation and loading between different systems and databases, on a number of key large-scale projects. The data is primarily in the areas of medical, pharmaceutical and life sciences, and as such, requires a strong understanding of related security considerations and practices.
My client is looking for an individual who can identify problems, recommend and define solutions, develop and execute appropriate test procedures that can change and grow as projects move from early pilot to high scale factory rollout.
In terms of skills and experience, my client is looking for someone with the following:
- 5 years+ experience of working in a complex data processing environment, with at least 3 years experience of test strategy & process definition and execution. (desirable)
- Extensive experience of developing and utilizing automated test tools
- Experience in testing Data Warehouses and Extraction, Transformation, Loading (ETL) procedures:
- Source-to-Target mappings with exposure to both Normalised and Dimensional data models
- Data Flow transformations including reconciliation of business rule logic
- Exception handling and logging
- Scheduling & timing issues, data capacity and latency
- Comfortable working with various file formats including CSV, XML data and XSD Schema
- Hands on experience with at least one RDBMS (Oracle preferred)
- Able to develop queries/procedures in SQL (e.g. PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Able to read and update UML and ERD diagrams
- Strong understanding of general software development approaches and principles: Waterfall, Iterative, Test-driven dev, Source Control, Testing
- Test experience with both functional and non-functional requirements e.g. performance, quality, security etc.
- Experience working in an Agile or Scrum environment (essential)
If you feel you are suitable please send through your CV and I'll be in touch to discuss.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales