A Manual + Automation Test Engineer is required for an initial 3.5 month contract based in Bristol.
Pay Rate - £180 Per Day
Essentials Skills & Technologies:
* Candidate must have expert in below mentioned technologies -
o Selenium/WebDriver test automation
o Test Automation framework designed from the scratch
o Test Automation in CI/CD pipelines
o Java language
o Hands on Manual testing (must be willing to perform manual testing as and when require by client)
o Build Deployment tool : Jenkins, TeamCity
o Best Practice test approaches like TDD & BDD using tool Gherkin/Cucumber
* Agile methodology experience
* The web application is an e-commerce system, so prior experience of building e-commerce systems, or at the very least extending e-commerce system, will be essential, particularly with regards to how shopping baskets work for complex products.
* 6-7 Years of experience in testing domain
* Candidate must have hands on Experience with Retails project and have good understanding of e-Commerce project.
* Experience with writing and executing test cases for Manual and Automation both.
* The web application will be integrating with other systems to get real time data using web services (API's)
* Candidate must have calibre to work independently on building assurance capability. Work as part of a small team of QA specialists ensuring test plans are understood, integrated, delivered and automated where possible.
* Coordinate and manage test schedules.
Build and maintain testing artefacts, looking ahead for future opportunities or blockers.
Identify operational improvements and work to ensure a stable service that can be enhanced.
Anticipate and mitigate against project challenges or risks.
Coach team members.
* Take ownership of problems and proactively resolves technical problems, ensuring that technical solutions continue to meet business requirements
* Bridging the gap between the technical and non-technical
Good to have hands on :
* Automating Regression Testing (for Web applications)
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales