Test Analyst (6 Month Contract)
My client is looking for a Test Analyst to join a finance integration program. The ideal candidate must have experience in an Oracle EBS environment.
- Analysis of requirements
- Preparation of test cases using dedicated test tool
- Preparation of test data based on test coverage
- Peer review of test cases
- Traceability of test cases to requirements
- Perform SIT, Regression and End-to-End testing
- Support UAT
- Raising and retesting defects when necessary
- Collaboration with other project stakeholders including developers, Business Analysts and members from the business
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proven experience as a tester which includes 3+ years testing experience
- Proven ability to understand requirements and design documents to create test cases
- Proven experience creating test cases, creating test data and raising and retesting defects where required
- Oracle Integration Cloud Platform testing experience
- Oracle eBusiness ERP and data warehouse testing experience is also a plus
- Proven experience using test tools such as Jira
If keen, please get in touch with Lausanne Lau at 0416 591 271 or l.lau(a)progressive-au.com. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be interviewed.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.