A leading packaging inspection equipment manufacturing company is seeking a Territory Sales Manager to continue to maintain and expand their portfolio.
This Territory Sales Manager would be based in any of the following states and would be required to travel across the territory as well: Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, Kansas, Iowa, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota, and Minnesota. The ideal candidate will be working alongside some of the most well known names in the industry (with emphasis in the food and beverage market) with growth opportunities available outside of this role in the future.
Required skills include but are not limited to:
- Experience in selling packaging equipment across a multi-state territory
- Rich knowledge of the Food and Beverage industry
- Understanding of continuous improvement principles
- Entrepreneurial/Sales/Hunting mentality
- Travel 50-60% within the territory
- Understand the technical aspects of the beverage industry and associated equipment
- Experience working with and alongside engineers in the industry
- Technical knowledge of packaging equipment
- Experience at a previous packaging equipment company
- Contacts within the food and beverage packaging industry
- Candidates with experience in primary or secondary packaging equipment such as:
- Case Erectors
- Robotic Automation
The ideal Territory Sales Manager will be receive a base salary with a competitive annual bonus and commission, along with other benefits. Given the growth potential of the company, expansion opportunities are available.
If you believe you meet the above criteria and are looking to grow with an expanding company, please send your most updated resume and I will contact you directly!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.