Teradata Specialist- Banking Industry- Sydney CBD
Data Developer - Teradata / SQL / SAS - Banking
Our client is a leading Australian banking organisation and a household name with an extremely strong brand.
They are currently embarking on a major regulatory program and therefore this is a great opportunity for Data Developers to join a high performing team at an exciting phase of the program.
You will have experience as a Data Developer within another financial services firm, and have strong Teradata and SAS / SQL skills.
· 5+ years commercial SQL experience.
· Experience in relations databases specifically Teradata- ideally expert level
· Experience within projects and/or delivery of business and technology solutions, involving engineering of complex data processes.
· 5+ years of experience in data quality analysis and remediation.
· 5+ years working in a large and complex organisation. Handling stakeholder management, being able to tell the client what the data is actually saying (consumerisation of data).
· Commercial SAS experience particularly in data manipulation and cleansing.
· Advanced SAS and SQL skills preferred.
· Experience in data analysis and modelling, who is motivated and insipired to join a small team with big ideas.
Please contact Paulina for further information on the role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018