Technology Solutions Manager
My client operates in a data rich, technology focused market, creating solutions for a variety of clients across Australia. We are looking for a senior leader to join the organisation and continue moving it forward. The role involves the following:
- Lead the development and operational delivery of our Technology Solutions group
- Manage multiple teams including Project Management, Development and Client Support (located both on-shore and off-shore) as well supporting the commercial team through organic growth and new clients. 30+ people.
- Lead the delivery and QA of existing Technology based offerings to clients and manage the Development, Project Management and Service Teams
- Work closely with our commercial leadership to develop new client accounts and relationships
- Interface directly with external clients and internal teams to ensure development, service & support issues are resolved
- Direct responsibility for client experience and enabling revenue growth
- A proven history of managing high performing technology teams
- Developing and implementing excellent development and client support processes.
- A history of business development of the most senior level, specifically in a consultative approach
- High levels of initiative, engagement and subject matter rapport
- Passionate about understanding our clients requirements and delivering solutions and improve business effectiveness
- Conversational understanding of CRM, Business Intelligence and Digital solutions and sales force effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal and networking skills.
- Experience in a data rich environment. SQL experience a bonus
Experience / Qualifications:
- Minimum 10 years' experience in solution design, delivery and business development
- Business to business sales and/or consulting experience would be advantageous
- Experience of pharmaceuticals industry would be highly advantageous
- Degree qualified from reputable University
We are looking for someone who will take complete ownership of the role and help shape the organisations Australian presence. If you feel that you could excel in this position please reply online and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com