- 6 month contract
- Sydney CBD location
- $850 - $1,000 day rate
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a broad range of innovative technologies and help solve complex solutions. Become part of a well-regarded, continually expanding team at one of Australia's top performing banks.
About the organisation
Our client is an established bank that is widely known and an employer of choice within the Risk and Compliance space.
About the role
One of the key responsibilities of this role is ensuring that risk occurring from technology projects and initiatives are identified, communicated and mitigated. You will also be responsible for the oversight and implementation of the Operational Risk framework and any ad-hoc requirements that occur. This role offers high visibility across the business, senior stakeholder engagement and a versatile remit.
- Understand how risk profiles may change due to project initiatives
- Update, maintain and enhance the Technology Risk framework
- Proactively identify ways to mitigate new risk due to changes
- Advise the business on how to identify, monitor, measure and manage risk
- Actively promote a culture of Risk and Compliance
You will have a minimum of 8 years of Technology Risk experience, preferably gained within a major accounting firm or a Big Four bank. You will also bring:
- Tertiary qualifications gained within a relevant field
- 8 year's experience gained within Technology Risk
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed stakeholder engagement experience
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible work-life balance.
- Contract extension available (based on performance)
- Socially-engaged work environment
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW or contact Sacha De Silva on 02 9285 1063 for a confidential discussion regarding this role.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018