Technology One Consultant - 6-12 month contract - Melbourne, Perth, Adelaide
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a Technology One consultant. You will be working in an agile environment to assist in key client projects. The role involves primarily working on the HR Payroll and Finance modules within Technology One as a specialist consultant.
Our client are a boutique consultancy firm who work on client side projects with implementation and use of Technology One products. This role will require the candidate to be the go to person for queries, assistance and training on the use of Technology One. Although you will primarily work within the firm, you may be required to work on site with clients as well.
Role: Technology One Consultant
Location: Melbourne CBD (client also looking at Perth and Adelaide)
Tenure: 6-12 month contract with chance of conversion to permanent
Available opportunities: Two
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- TechOne experience, in particular with the Core Financials and HR Payroll modules (must understand Financial and HR payroll workflows)
- 3+ years of experience as a consultant using Technology One products
- Be comfortable in leading and working independently on projects
- Previous work with Technology One (company) will be highly regarded
- Experience using agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally)
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
Benefits to you:
- Work for a small boutique consultancy firm who values its employees
- Clear career progression
- Competitive daily rate and continued training and development opportunities
If you are interested in the role and you meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW to Jodene White. If you would like to know more about the role, please contact me on 03 8518 4486 for a confidential discussion.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.