As a Technology One Consultant, you will take responsibility for providing advice, expertise and training on the use of Technology One, to a range of clients. You will be working within an agile environment, often times directly on site with key client accounts, primarily on HR Payroll and Finance modules.
What you can bring to this role
- A minimum of 3 years' experience with TechOne, with specific expertise in the Core Financials and HR Payroll modules and a solid understanding of Financial and HR Payroll Workflows
- Demonstrable ability to independently lead projects across a diverse client base
- Experience with agile tools, ideally JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Rewards & Benefits for you
- Opportunity to join a specialised consultancy, working alongside a highly experienced team with an excellent company culture
- Significant opportunity for career progression with continued training and development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV !
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018