Technical project manager PCBA
As a technical project manager you can coordinate PCBA activities (internal customers mostly based in the Netherlands an US). You need to have a technical background in Electronics, components, and printed circuit boards (PCBA's).
Typically project scope includes (re-)design of new PCBA designs (layout), electronic component selection and library element creation as well as design for assembly and manufacturability. The designs are integrated into the most-advanced medical devices serving a world-wide HealthTech business.
- in-take of new PCBA projects with customers;
- creation of project plans in alignment with the engineering team;
- execution of (multiple small) projects by a team of 2.5 engineers;
- hands-on within project, for example BoM (Bill of Materials) analysis;
- customer communication & status reporting.
You have experience with..
- coordinating activities and managing small projects in a technical and innovative environment;
- PMI project management certification (e.g. PMP) is a pré;
- Mentor Graphics Expedition and/or Cadence is a pré;
- travel up to 25% may be required.
- Eindhoven- travel up to 25% may be required.