A world leading Pharmaceuticals Company in Sylmar, CA is looking for a Technical Writer to join their expanding team.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be creating end-user documentation and user manuals for submission to various regulatory bodies. You will prepare documentation and user manuals and prepare the manual for release
* Research, write and edit User Manuals to support new and sustaining projects
* Collaborate with project teams to gather information for User Manuals
* Work with Technical Publications peers to follow internal processes and procedures
* Understand and comply with medical device regulatory requirements related to labeling (User Manuals)
* Technical aptitude for learning new tools and systems
* Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Requires a Bachelor's Degree in a relevant technical discipline such as: English, Communications, Science or equivalent
- 6 years of experience as a technical writer
- Experience working with medical device
- Must have experience writing clinician/physician and/or patient manuals
- Must be familiar with FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat, and InDesign
- Must have experience with SAP or other Document Control system
- Experience with Author-It, Vasant, or other Content Management System a plus
Benefits of working with us
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a world leading Pharmaceuticals Company out of Princeton, New Jersey
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer.
You are sure to be working for a company who will recognize and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch today
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.