Technical Systems Analyst/Infrastructure - Windows, SQL Server
Great Daily Rate
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Systems Analyst to join a large corporate financial services company based in Sydney.
The program of work is to upgrade the Windows Servers and SQL databases to the latest versions. This will require the individual to liaise with various application owners and business areas to understand their strategy, objectives and key projects to determine the system requirements.
- Translating business requirements for the core systems into technical specifications by liaising with users; reading documentation; evaluating procedures and processes.
- Understanding and approving the potential impact of operating system updates on the in house built applications.
- Collaborating with and acting as the link between the internal business areas, System Developers, Business Analysts, Test Teams and Project Managers.
- Coordinate with the Business Readiness practice/Project Manager to facilitate seamless project implementations.
- Experience in systems analysis.
- Broad spectrum infrastructure analysis expertise.
- Strong skills to work alongside the Project Manager to drive forward scope definition.
- Solid analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to understand systems and solve problems.
The analyst/developer will work with the Project Manager, DBAs, other developers and the business and must therefore be comfortable talking to and negotiating with technical support staff and developers and will on occasion need to interface directly with key internal and external business stakeholders.
If this role is of interest to you and you believe you have the skills and experience required then I am keen to speak to you so please apply ASAP.
For more information please speak to George Hirst at Progressive IT.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018