Technical Support and Production Manager
Location: Sydney - North Shore & Northern Beaches
Work type: Full time
Classification: Information & Communication Technology - Business/Systems Support
My client is a market leading information and technology organisation who work in a data rich environment to provide clients across the health sector with solutions to measure and improve their performance.
A major part of our business is providing health care data to our clients via business intelligence solutions and providing clients with insights and ongoing support. We are looking for an experienced Technical Support Team Manager to help grow and evolve our existing team of Support Analysts (located both on-shore and off-shore) supporting a few products within the Technology team. Key areas of responsibility are to manage the Tech Support function as well as the operational delivery of our tech solutions.
- Build a strong technical team able to proactively address client queries and address incidents related to the data loads or the systems functionality
- Establish an efficient incident management work flow based on agreed SLAs
- Optimise current ETL processes; Design and lead projects to increase efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Manage workload and priority of incoming requests, incidents and problems in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintain and manage current Production and CRM systems
- Create a professional and high performing team culture
- Identify and escalate relevant issues in a prompt and effective manner
- Technical proficiency in database (SQL)
- ETL (SQL Server) hands-on experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Troubleshooting skills - ability to follow logical steps to identify the root cause of an issue
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team management and coaching abilities
- High levels of initiative and ability to multitask
Experience / Qualifications:
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing a Technical support team, with focus on technology solutions
- Experience with SQL Server database and BI toolsets (i.e. SQL, WebFocus, Microstrategy)
- Experience in managing incidents queue
- Experience of working with health care and pharmaceutical data assets is an advantage
- Degree qualified in IT/Technical/Scientific discipline from reputable University
The successful candidate will be an experienced hands-on Technical manager, interested in taking ownership of the support of key BI and CRM platforms and developing his team of support analyst.
Please apply online if you feel you meet the above criteria and I will be in touch shortly.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com