My client is a truly open and scalable cloud-based API architecture who have recently expanded into Australia. They are able to design solutions that can accommodate a vast array of needs. They are now looking for a solutions architect who is comfortable in a start-up environment and is as happy in a pre-sales role as a heads down technical position. The ideal candidate will also guide the customer success and presales funtion of the business so we are looking for someone looking to lead and learn.
The platform is built on the AWS cloud platform, and is in a constant state of expansion. We employ various frameworks, from front-end AngularJS interfaces to MVC frameworks and design patterns for the construction of our back-end APIs. New components are welcomed with open arms, and our team of innovative developers are just finishing a new micro-services architecture to enable even more flexible integration options and rapid prototyping.
- Supporting the technical design, development, and deployment of our integrated scheduling solutions, bridging the gap between customer facing engineering engagements and product development
- Working closely with clients, project managers, and development teams to create technology-powered solutions to business challenges
- Participating in all stages of software delivery life-cycle, from technical discovery through to delivery, deployment and post implementation
- Undertaking problem analysis, solution architecture, technical design and implementation; delivering effective presentations to both internal and external stakeholders
- Carrying out technical discovery and feasibility analysis
- Understanding the relationship between technical features and business benefits, and influencing our product roadmap utilising your commercial understanding
- Working collaboratively with clients and colleagues across multiple disciplines
You're ambitious and looking for a role where you will learn as much as you will lead. We are looking for someone who only sees solutions to problems and would never utter "that's not in my job discription". You're very good at engaging with and extracting needs from even the more difficult clients. You can quickly translate what they say into the language of the system you are responsible for, and make qualified, reasonable, well thought out proposals for how to move forward. Your skills and experience include:
- Around 2-3 years' experience in a similar role to that described above, with a technical background
- Effective at interacting across technical and business resources from the developer level through to management
- Knowledge of front and back-end architecture, as well as technical design and implementation of enterprise business solutions
- An ability to confidently articulate complex technical concepts to a non-technical audience, with a business value perspective
- Ideally, experience with enterprise scale SaaS systems (MS Dynamics, Oracle, Salesforce, etc.)
- Understanding of multiple web technologies and languages
- Adept at technical writing and documentation
- Inquisitive and challenging nature along with a willingness to take ownership & responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage complexity
- A passion for quality and delivering great user experiences
If this sounds like your cup of tea pop across your CV and I'll give you a call ASAP.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com