A fast growing telecommunications company in Littleton, CO is looking for a Sharepoint Architect to join their expanding team.
Are you an experienced Sharepoint Architect looking for the next challenge? Then this could be what you have been looking for.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the development of SharePoint future component architectures and migration plans.
- Conceive, design, prototype, and test new methods, algorithms, and models.
- Define and enforce appropriate technical standards and procedures.
- List-driven content customization.
What skills/experience should you have?
- Associate degree or equivalent education.
- 4-6 years' experience in specific area or equivalent.
- Experience with Content Search Web parts and customizing display templates
- Expertise in Responsive web design principles and practices
- Search development experience.
Why work with us?
- Medical Plans
- Dental Plans
- Vision Plan
- Health Advocate
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent care flexible spending account
- Commuter benefits
- Life AD&D Insurance
- Short-term disability coverage
- Long-term disability coverage
- Group accident
- Group Critical illness
- 401 (k) retirement plan
Who will you be working for?
You will be working within a telecommunications company out of Littleton, CO.
With such diverse environment, you will be supported whilst working for an equal opportunity employer. You are sure to be working for a company who will recognise and reward you for your talent and commitment.
If you have ability and desire to work among a community of professionals who will both challenge and develop your skillset, then we want to hear from you.
Get in touch, today!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.