Technical Product Manager - Sydney - 12 month contract
Progressive Recruitment is working with one of our key clients and resourcing for an Experienced Technical Product Manager for an initial 12 month contract which is likely to extend. The organisation are industry leaders and disrupting their market with leading technology not seen in Australia. You will be part of their digital arm who are delivering exceptional customer experiences.
The Technical Product Manager will be responsible for a number of Digital Products as well as the long term success of the organisation's digital capabilities. As the Product Manager you will manage a team of Business Analysts and Product Owners who in turn manage various squads.
- Owning product capabilities in the Digital Experience team.
- Product suite road-map and Digital capabilities.
- Improve customer experience.
- Assist customers across Direct, OnCanvas, eCommerce and instore.
- Understand Product Development principles
- Enabling digital data layers, analytics, targeting and content capabilities.
- Roll out UX frameworks (GEL) within digital platforms.
- Implementing digital tools.
- Extensive background managing product roadmaps, business & tech benefits.
- 5+ years experience as a Product Manager (technical)
- Managing multiple agile teams using scrum.
- Solid technical understanding.
- Extensive SDLC experience.
- Superior stakeholder management.
- Ability to influence senior members.
- Data driven and able to make judgement calls when necessary.
- Digital tools Adobe, Google.
- Delivery mindset.
If you're excited about being part of digital transformation and disrupting one of Australia's biggest companies through it's new tech venture...APPLY NOW!
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018