Technical Engineer for a 12 month contract working in Dubai for a major infrastructure Company linked in Expo 2020.
This is an immediate start so ideally suited to a civil professional on the market now.
- Review technical submittals (Shop drawings , ,Method statement, Material submittals , PQ ) and coordinate approvals with Engineer , designers and subcontractor
- Prepare RFQ -Request for quotation
- Familiar with authorities process/requirements of (DM Irrigation, storm ,sewer ) DEWA (WD,ED), ,Etisalat , Street lighting and traffic signals drawings /NOCs /shop drawings /material submittals ,etc…
- Prepare RFI /FCR
- Assist in preparing Method Statements and Procedures related to construction works
- Respond correspondence/letters as required
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering is a must
- Minimum 10 years experience in similar role with roads and Infrastructure Company in Dubai
Great opportunity for a civil professional on the market and looking for a challenging new role.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.