Progressive is hiring a Digital Media Data Analyst for a client who is turning digital in the area of Amsterdam. For this role you will need to have a strong affinity with technical data management in the area of digital media systems (Ad Server, DSP) and data platforms (DMP, Adobe Analytics, Data Lake).
Your main responsibilities
- Support the global media team in strong data structures, building processes and observant mechanisms that safeguard data quality through existing components of the ad stack chain (Ad Server, Meta-DSP, Ad Verification) including data streams into the different Analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Krux DMP, Hadoop, QlikView)
- Validate media data and streamline validation processes where possible, minimizing data issues in cross-channel digital media reporting
- You educate the analyst community in getting new ad performance insights by training in the different tools from an analyst perspective.
- MSc preferably in marketing business or economics
- At least 3 years of experience in web analytic
- Affinity with finding connections between advertising tools and integrating ad stack data (Ad Server, Search Bid Manager, DSP, DMP, Analytics) and implementing DSP
- Experience with DoubleClick suite (DCM, DS, DBM)
- Strong affinity with Adobe Analytics
- Understanding of privacy legislations and GDPR
- Ability to zoom in into Analytics details to find root causes, and zoom out to communicate detailed findings in an understandable way to business stakeholders
Are you interested in this position? Apply now and click the link or send your CV to Chiara de Meijer over c.demeijer(at)progressiverecruitment.com or call 010-2069888.
Sthree Holland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.