A Technical Delivery Lead is required for a contract based in London for an initial 6 months paying £550 per day.
Key areas of accountability
* Project Manage technical development and delivery of Future Data Platform.
* Create a plan/schedule, manage risk, suppliers, scope, cost, quality
* Ensure that technology solutions are fit-for-purpose and aligned with architectural principles and standards by including necessary architecture governance into plans and resourcing
* Liaising with various System Owners, Development & Delivery Teams, Business, Operations, Legal & Compliance, Information Security, etc. to ensure they agree with the proposed architecture & solution design by ensuring they attend architecture review forums.
* Experienced in enterprise data management and systems, including knowledge of data governance and expertise in technical solutions for data integration, ingestion including real / near time, storage, analysis and exploitation, enterprise data catalogues, API driven solutions
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Technologies, Cloud, Big Data Stack and Core Network technologies - experience working with Microsoft Azure essential
* Strong understanding of Apache Hadoop based technologies either native or via a Hadoop distributor such as Cloudera, MAPR would be a plus
* Experienced in the delivery of modern, enterprise-wide data platforms
* Project managed the creation of architectural designs based on business requirements working with architecture team
* Mapping Tools and Open Source knowledge
* Hands on experience of BI and Data Visualisation tools including Power BI a plus
* Experience of working with an Enterprise Repository tool such as Bizz Design would be a plus
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales