Technical Business Analyst - 6 month contract - Melbourne CBD
Progressive Recruitment is working with one of our key clietns based in Melbourne CBD? The organisation are in need of a Technical Business Analyst who understands and can translate marketing strategies, business goals and business processes into AEC solutions.
The role is conveniently located in Melbourne's CBD and close to train stations and tram stops. This is a great opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst who is ready to move their career to the next levevl and work with Senior Management in a highly visible role. You will be a driving force in working collaboratively in a diverse team.
Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years exp as a Business Analyst
- Able to partner with business stakeholders to prioritise, analyse and manage backlog
- Own projects and initiatives pragmatically to ensure time lines are met
- Design and document cross functional solutions
- Prepare documentation for system enhancements and customisation, providing training to leadership
- Able to successfully communicate and interact with Solution Analysts, Business Users, Engineers, QA, UX / UI and IT Managers in supporting business operations
- Understand best Project Management practices and Agile Scrum disciplines
- Previous experience building websites, HTML, CSS, Java Script and capturing requirements
- Understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as Campaign, Analytics, Target, Audience Manager
- Working in an Agile Development environment
- JIRA and Confluence
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience for this exciting opportunity, please APPLY now.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018