Technical Business Analyst - 6 Month Contract + ext. - Cloud Implementation - 800 Day Rate incl. super - Sydney - FMCG
My client is a large FMCG organisation that is currently looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst for a two year Cloud Implementation Project. This is an excellent opportunity to work on a nationwide hyper converged cloud implementation project with a strong chance to extend for up to 2 years. My client is wanting to take on a candidate as soon as possible and will only consider people who are available with a 2 week notice period or earlier.
- Engage with stakeholders through meetings and facilitating workshops.
- Gather relevant requirements from stakeholders, report said requirements to project manager and provide recommendations to ensure that deliverables are met.
- Work with technical team to migrate physical servers and applications onto the cloud to assist with project when required.
- Work autonomously with all relevant areas of work and take full accountability for respective tasks.
- Complete ad hoc tasks directed by the project manager when required.
- 5+ years of experience as a Business Analyst.
- 3+ years working as a Technical Business Analyst.
- Previous experience as a Technical Business Analyst working on a cloud migration project.
- Outgoing/extroverted personality with an ability to engage and build rapport with a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Previous experience working in the FMCG, logistics, distribution or retail space.
If you are interested in applying for the position or wish to refer a friend or colleague, please apply via the below link.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018