My client is looking for a Solution Architect to join the team on an initial 12 month contract based in Sydney CBD, starting ASAP.
About the role
As the Technical Architect, you will recommend appropriate technology solutions and deliver architectural and technical solution designs. You will bring your domain expertise to support and help design and build complex solutions for our clients across the Financial Services industry (banking, securities and/or insurance).
- Responsible for the overall system platforms within the scope of the Application Delivery
- Act as the delivery lead for key initiatives within the application domain, in particular the integration components.
- Leverage and lead sourcing vendor(s) for delivery of the Integration components.
- Coordinate and manage the integration of capabilities into existing production environments
- Deliver and maintain the technical architecture and roadmap
What you can bring to this role
- Leadership experience of end-to-end complex integration business solutions
- Relevant experience in the technology and business domain they support, preferably Insurance and Banking
- Experience working with vendors, system integrators, and/or in a managed service environment.
- Experience developing technical documentation including storyboarding, business requirements, use cases and presentations
- Strong leadership capability with a focus on conflict resolution and managing difficult stakeholders.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with an updated CV and I will contact you next week for an early discussion.
Progressive Recruitment is the Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company To Work For by Recruitment International, 2018
Best Training & Development Initiatives of the Year by Recruitment International, 2018
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018