An Infrastructure Engineer / Windows Server Migration Consultant is required join the Hosting Team for a company based in Harrogate.
The primary focus of the role will be project based working on an existing EOL migration project helping us complete the migration from MS SQL & Windows server 2008. This a 3-month contract and you will also be responsible for:
* Point of technical contact for Windows/MS SQL for an existing legacy/EOL migration project
* Provide technical expertise in all areas of the Windows/MS SQL domain and assist application support teams and vendors in migration related matters
What we are looking for:
* Previous experience working as a Infrastructure Engineer / Windows Server Migration Consultant or similar role.
* Must have strong Technical experience of: Windows Server 2008 - 2016 (Installation and administration)
* Must have strong Technical experience of: MS SQL 2008 - 2016 (Installation and administration)
* VMware ESXi (5.5 to 6.7) experience beneficial
Day Rate - £350 Per Day
Location - Harrogate
Contract Length - 3 Month
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales