TechOne Consultant/Developer - 4 month+ Contract - Melbourne (client also looking at Adelaide or Bendigo)
Progressive, in partnership with one of our clients are currently on the lookout for a TechOne Consultant/developer. Working in an agile squad to support a business teams, the TechOne consultant will be the go to for development/systems and BAU queries. The role is a mix of development (30%), systems admin/analyst (30%) with remaining 40% made up between front line support (mailbox and phone), BAU, Business analysis, implementation manager and testing to vendor case management.
Role: TechOne Consultant/ Developer
Location: Melbourne CBD (client also looking at Adelaide or Bendigo)
Tenure: 4 month contract with a strong possibility to extend
Essential skills and requirements:
- Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- TechOne experience, in particular with the financial and HR Payroll modules (must understand financial and HR payroll workflows)
- Ci Standard and Ci Anywhere experience across both financial and HR Payroll modules
- Experience using agile tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Rally)
- Advanced PC skills (Visio, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
If you are interested in the role and you meet the essential skills and requirements, please APPLY NOW to Jodene White.
Sthree Australia is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.