Are you looking for a new challenge leading a small team at a world-renowned pharmaceutical company?
Do you have management experience in the area of regulatory affairs?
For my customer, a market leading pharmaceutical company in Southern Germany, I am currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Team Leader. In this role you are responsible for a small team of regulatory experts.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an innovative company with a fantastic reputation.
The Company Offers:
- Creative freedom and the opportunity to put your ideas into practice
- Innovative products and a very good pipeline
- Flexible working conditions (home-office)
- A competitive market salary
- Additional benefits (Kindergarten, Accommodation for new employees etc.)
As the Regulatory Affairs Team Leader, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Direct contact with health authorities in Germany
- Optimisation of regulatory processes and strategies
- Coordination of Life-Cycle Management and regulatory activities for existing products
- Oversee regulatory activities for clinical studies for new products
- Cooperation with regional and international project teams
- Communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Master or PhD in a related field (Chemistry, Biology, Pharmacy)
- Several years experience in a similar position in regulatory affairs
- Experience managing a team of regulatory experts
- Fluent English and German
The next step:
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply, then please send me your CV and salary expectations.
Andrew Pride - Principal Consultant Regulatory Affairs
T: +49 (0) 89 - 551 977 67
Progressive München - Pharma
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.