You are a Supply Chain Project Manager (m/f) and you are seeking for a new challenge to improve your skills and tasks. That is the right mindset for this global player within the pharmacy field. First priority is to fullfill the position as
TPO EU Supply Chain Project Manager Serialization (m/f)
- The Supply Chain Project Manager Serialization shall support the business unit Third Party Operations EU (TPO EU) to
- generate and complete the overview on the relevant TPO portfolio in Europe
- improve master data accuracy to control the process steps in responsibility of Supply Chain
- initiate and lead supplier calls to collect information on supplier readiness, downtimes product availability, artwork readiness
- support to generate the supply strategy on SKU level and derive resulting impact on availability and inventory level in collaboration with various planning units
- coordinate the artwork process according the generated prioritization, trigger artwork changes and follow up on status
- generate frequent overview and reports on the actual status
- maintain the serialization data base/dashboard
- join interfunctional meetings within the EU community
- bachelor degree or/and experience in project management
- English skills
- willingness to travel within Europe
If yor are interested in the position of a Supply Chain Project Manager Serialization (m/f) send your full application with your CV and motivation letter as well as additional certificates including your hourly rate to Melissa Ismail, m.ismail[at]progressive.de. and refer to this position.
For further questions feel free to call +49 89 5519 7742.
We are looking forward to your application!
Die Personalberatung SThree betreut die ausgeschriebene Stelle im Auftrag ihres Kunden.