Currently i am looking for a SAP application support manager.
English language is required.
We are looking for a candidate able to fulfill the following major tasks:
- Application Support;
- Incident / Problem / Change / Release Management related to SAP ERP;
- Develop and maintain user (training) documentation;
- Training of Business Process Owners, Key Users and End Users;
- Project Management for smaller SAP projects; Your qualification:
- To be a successful candidate for this position, your competencies and experience should be:
- Depending upon your current location, you will be working in Tilburg (NL) or Château-Thierry (FR). You will have to travel occasionally to Germany. Users are located in China, Romania, Germany, France, Switzerland and the Netherlands.
To be a successful candidate for this position, your competencies and experience should be:
- Bachelor's degree, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and work experience;
- 5+ years experience in (SAP) implementation consulting and/or application support;
- Proven conceptual knowledge of SAP solutions;
- Proven understanding of technical SAP architecture;
- SAP certification in SD, MM or PP;
- You speak (business) English fluently;
- Command of the French language is preferred;
- You are available to work 40 hours a week (32 hours a week is negotiable);
- Traveling is no problem for you.
Do you think you are the right candidate for the role? Please provide me with your resume:
p.vandelden @ progressive-nl.com