A telecommunications company in Fremont CA is looking for a TECHNICAL WRITER to join their team.
Technical Writer - Big Data & AI Platform Documentation Requirements:
* Excellent written communication skills
* Excellent visual communication skills, ability to create informative and appealing info graphics and slides for communication of architecture and data flows
* Past experience writing technical documentation
* General knowledge/familiarity of big data tools and architecture
* General knowledge/familiarity of machine learning and AI technologies
- ability to work on-site at our Sunnyvale office at-least a few days per week
- We are looking to improve the documentation for our internal AI platform. Our AI platform includes distributed computing clusters and associated software used internally by engineer at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence. The platform support a wide variety of interesting use cases that span the full range of clients businesses, including manufacturing, forecasting, IoT, and autonomous driving use cases. This person will support creation of technical documentation at various levels of technical detail.
Some documents will be targeted for technical users and others for upper management. If you or anyone you know is interested in this position, please get in touch!!!!!
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.