A well established Pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge are seeking to add a Systems Support & Development professional to their team to work on an initial 9 month fixed-term contract with the possibility of renewal to permanent.
Recently named in the top 20 mid-sized companies to work for in the UK, the client manufactures a range of pharmaceutical products and the position represents a great opportunity to gain experience in the Pharmaceutical industry.
The main purpose of the role is to perform Systems Administration tasks in accordance with the relevant operating standards
- To provide front line support to the Oracle system
- The administration, entry, modification and approval of all processes within Corporate IT applications
- The entry, modification and approval of all processes within corporate IT applications
- Provide front-line system support to Application users, in particular Oracle ERP applications
- Keeping departments informed of system changes that may impact on them
- Experience is Systems/Data administration
- Commercial ERP experience (Oracle, SAP)
- Relevant experience working in a supply-chain environment beneficial
If this sounds like the kind of role for you please apply today and a consultant will be in touch.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales