I'm currently looking for a Systems Support Analyst for a 3-6 month contract for a key client with this role based in the Sydney CBD starting ASAP
This role supports the distributor network which delivers all of the businesses materials. Also we support the business to bridge the gap between the network and other internal departments.
Accountability's for the role:
- Adhere to change control management processes (eg jsox). All change must have a test plan, release strategy, implementation and contingency plans.
- Deliver agreed CI's as assigned through the PMO in accepted timeframes.
- Provide subject matter expertise for SuperVend, NF Connect
- Maintain documentation of applications supported.
- Plan and manage system patches and upgrades as required.
- Timely and effective resolution of incidents and service requests
- Provide support for critical issues after hours as required.
- Follow key IT processes (Problem management, Major incident, Service Transition)
- Superior problem solving and remediation skills
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Good planning and organisational skills.
- Ability to perform under pressure.
- Understanding of IT methodologies such as ITIL, SDLC
- Ability to work autonomously or as a member of a team
Please apply ASAP if you are interested in the position and I will call you to discuss further.For more Info please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018