Urgent need for System Engineer for a 3 month contract with a key client of mine based in Melbourne on St.Kilda road starting ASAP.
Candidates who wish to be considered for this role must be immediately available and able to start within the next week. Ideally im looking for at least 5 years' experience in a system admin / system engineer role
Please see skill set needed below:
- Outstanding attention to detail and time management and not afraid to ask for advice.
- Demonstrated understanding of general software licensing concepts including experience with the extraction of relevant software licensing related data
- Understanding of software licensing compliance associated with Microsoft products
- Knowledge of software asset management tools (e.g. movere) and SCCM will be advantageous.
- Understanding enterprise system and network segregation (DMZs)
- Experience with ITIL, specifically Change Management and CAB
Interviews for this role are on Monday/ Tuesday so please apply ASAP and I will give you a call.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018