Our client, a multinational Oil & Gas company operating in Nigeria, are currently looking for an experienced Systems Completion Lead to work on a contractual basis.
The Systems Completion (SC) Lead focus on the implementation of the systems completion process on executing projects, including development or review of the Systems Completion Database (System Completion Database (SCDB)) as well as oversight of project team Systems Completion Clerks and the SCDB Administrator.
The role is characterised by:
* In-depth knowledge of the Systems Completion Process (Mechanical Completion, Commissioning and Start-up planning/sequencing, walk down & punch list management, Turn-over and Handover process).
* Collaboration with the Contractor to ensure requirements for systems completion (e.g., walk downs and reviews) are clearly understood and adhered to
* Working knowledge of Systems Completion Database set-up and management
* Ability to define project hierarchy to match completions plan
* Strong understanding of Systems Completions process, project completions strategy, facility hierarchy, discipline construction and commissioning verification activities and sequence
* Understanding of tagging system, and the allocation A & B check sheets to tags
* Leadership to ensure project priorities of safety, quality, and schedule are achieved; includes a high level of assertiveness to ensure effective communication
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Monitor that systems/subsystems are completed according to the priority defined in the pre commissioning / commissioning schedule.
* Ensure the progress updating for certification completion and punch list close out.
* Coordinate the implementation of Mechanical Completion System and Mechanical Completion database.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* 20+ years of closely related professional experience
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Discipline appropriate certification(s), or equivalent professional experience
* Demonstrated leadership skills through previous supervisory position, team leader position, engineering lead position or other leadership positions
* Effective verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely convey recommendations to management
* Good facilitator with the ability to build consensus in areas of contention while enhancing working relationships
* Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
* Knowledgeable of Project Completions activities and typical commissioning practices including typical Systems Completion Database software (e.g., WinPCS, MC+, CoConsole, Orbit)
* Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.