Systems Analyst. Sydney. 6 month contract.
The client operates within the pharmaceutical industry, which in Australia is both highly regulated and very competitive. The clients success depends on its ability to get new products to the market quickly and at a cost acceptable both to the marketplace and to the organisation. Determination of price and consequently access is a balance between the recovery of research and development costs, the intrinsic value of the product and what the market is willing to pay.
Progressive, in Partnership with one of our key clients in Sydney are currently searching for a Systems Analyst to work in the commercial operations division and will be responsible for the maintenance, support, development and improvement of Commercial Effectiveness Business Intelligence Tools, specifically data warehousing, HALO and QlickSense.
Role: Systems Analyst
Length: 6 months
- Manage data interface to MSD data mart.
- Maintain current data Qlikview reporting framework.
- Assist in development and configuration of data warehouse to facilitate reporting through BI systems (QlikSense).
- Assist other SFE Analysts with development and delivery of BI reports, ad hoc analyses, and incentive calculations.
- Liaise with IT to facilitate data extracts, transformations and loads, using appropriate ETL tools.
- Analyse & improve efficiency and performance of data framework.
- Commercial Effectiveness team members
- Customer Engagement Leads and broader team
- External data vendors
- GINs IT support HUB (Singapore)
- Human Resources
- 2-3 years experience as a Systems Analyst
- Pharmaceutical experience highly regarded
- Data warehousing
- CRM experience
- Digital experience
If you're interested in this role and meet the essential requirements please APPLY NOW. Only those who meet the essential requirements can be considered.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com