System engineer / architect VMware
For a client located in Brussels south, in the Walloon Brabant area, I am currently looking for an infrastructure system engineer/architect. The company is globally with prestigious stakeholders in the world. In Belgium, they have around 1.000 collaborators with a team of 30 people in IT.
The IT department works on Microsoft and VMware environments. The team is composed by business analysts, developers and database administrators (Business Intelligence). On the infrastructure side, there is now the opportunity to share your knowledge by managing the technical aspects of the structure's components. They also have a project of migration from Lotus Notes to Exchange online.
System engineer VMware - Responsibilities
- Definition of the needs and solutions to be set up
- Implementation of new solutions
- Participation to the technological monitoring
- Management, configuration and monitoring of systems
- Administration of servers and disks
- Pro-active suggestion of infrastructure improvement
- Garantir un système et une documentation de processus à jour et cohérent
- Proposition of optimizing the structure respecting ITIL processes
System engineer VMware - Skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft environement (Windows servers 2012 - 2016, Windows 7-10, AD, GPO, DNS, SCCM, O365, Exchange)
- Capacity to deal with priorities and proceedings
- Languages: French and English
System engineer VMware - The mission
Location: Walloon Brabant
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months + extensions
If you are interested by this opportunity, you can send me your CV with references to apply.
If you know someone who might be interested, don't hesitate to recommend this person to Progressive and to ask us for information regarding our rewarding system for sharing your network.
Keywords: IT, ICT, System, Network, Administration, Monitoring, architecture, VMware, AD, Active directory, SCCM, O365, Exchange, Windows, Microsoft, Lotus notes, ..