Are you a System Architect with several years experience in Consumer electronics?
We're hiring a System Architect!
Progressive Recruitment is looking for a System Architect who will develop new 3D camera sensor solutions relevant to application and support the marketing organization in defining and launching new products.
- Develop innovative modules for 3D camera sensors used in android cell phones
- Translate system requirements to product specification and initiate product creation
- Develop cost efficient concept designs including firmware, electronics, mechanics and optics for portable consumer electronics devices
- Lead prototypes projects
- A minimum of a master's degree in electrical engineering
- Minimum 5 years working experience, with several years' experience in developing electronic architectures preferable for the consumer market
- Experience with QUALCOMM OR MTK chipsets
- Knowledgeable in electronics design, firmware
- Carrying out feasibility studies and implement concepts in demonstrators
- Solid knowledge of mobile devices and sensors, experience with optics is a plus
- Fluent English both written and oral
- Apply now for the role of System Architect and or send your CV to RACHEL KORTHALS via R.KORTHALS(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
- If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call RACHEL KORTHALS on 040-808 0694.