One of my large clients based in Sydney CBD are looking for System Support Analyst for an initial 6 month contract that is likely to extend long term or go permanent.
The role is going to be responsible for:
- Analyse and resolve level 1 & 2 service requests to agreed SLAs within an ITIL context
- Marketing specific CTRM (Commodity Trading and Risk Management) application and operating environment root cause analysis
- Conduct system health-checks and address gaps in CTRM solution and artefacts
- Operational support for system backup and recovery as necessary
- Work with external support team to ensure problem is understood and with Application and testing manager to test fixes received
- Strong technical background with experience as a system analyst supporting mission-critical production systems
- Knowledge of ITIL incident management
- Knowledge of release management processes
- Excellent Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Proven ability to do effective root cause analysis and recommend appropriate resolution
- Experience in an Agribusiness and/or with soft commodities trading
- Knowledge and support of CTRM platforms
- Knowledge of SAP ECC6, Biztalk or Oracle Databases
- Experience with incident, problem & test management tools such as ServiceNow, JIRA, TestRails etc
The daily rate the client are looking at is $500 - $550 a day inclusive of super.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018