My client is currently looking for a Integration Lead to join their team starting on a 6 months contract based in the Sydney CBD to support a brand new project!
The Integration Lead will be responsible for driving the strategic and tactical infrastructure solutions required for the integration activities.
Some of the day to day actives will include:
- Engage with functional teams to bring an integration lens throughout the lifecycle of infrastructure delivery; from requirements through to operational transition
- Produce and obtain sign-off of Infrastructure Designs
- Develop, agree and execute Infrastructure Delivery Plans
- Ensure that execution of plans takes the following into account - Integration scope/objectives/milestones/dependencies, infrastructure strategies and roadmaps, risks & compliance, security requirements, resource requirements (internal & 3rd parties), finances and continuous improvement opportunities
- Document plans and ensure associated tracking and reporting are in line with Integration Management Office standards
- Work with technology providers to manage the integration of application and infrastructure services into existing IT systems
- Work closely with technology staff of the acquired entity to drive integration activities
- Coordinate with Enterprise Architects and Solution Architects to ensure new services align to roadmaps and to understand the impact on the organisation's information architecture
- Budget for infrastructure integration costs for projects, ensuring transparently reported and effectively controlled
- Ensure early engagement with Operations (internal & 3rd parties) to facilitate operational transition
Skills and Knowledge needed for this role:
- 10+ years IT experience, predominantly in Infrastructure Technology
- 5+ years designing and delivering Enterprise Infrastructure solutions
- Broad enterprise infrastructure technology background, including on premise and cloud
- Infrastructure design across on premise, private and public cloud
- Strong delivery/project management skills and experience
- Strong engagement and communication skills and experience
- Proven capability in delivering high quality documentation
If you would be keen to discuss this role further please don't Apply ASAP and I will give you a call to discuss the role.
For more information please speak to Jamie Hanlon at Progressive IT
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit our website.
Award Winner for:
Best Medium Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2018
Training & Development Initiative of the Year by Recruitment International 2018