System Architect Digital Innovation
Do you want to be responsible for the architecture of connected digital systems? Will you drive convergence of the professional health care domain and the personal consumer care spaces? Then we are looking for you!
As a Senior System Architect Digital Innovation, you are responsible for:
* Defining and deploying short-term roadmaps for digital propositions and indicating longer-term expectations on developments;
* Defining the architecture to the level that it can be realized by project teams and decomposing the architecture in modular, easy-to-maintain and scalable subsystems that can meet future requirements;
* Determining the required hardware and software interfaces;
* Ensuring the consistency and lean integration of quality processes focusing on continuous improvement, and a customer centric and agile way of working;
* Driving an accepted implementation of architecture, by explaining, convincing, involving of and cooperating with relevant competences;
* Supporting business development by identifying and qualifying technical opportunities.
A track-record to fit in perfectly:
* A Bachelor or Master degree in electrical engineering;
* A minimum of 10 years of relevant work experience as a system designer or architect;
* Strong technical skills in system design, preferably complemented with adjacent embedded software development competences;
* A passion for and a deep understanding of connected products, in particular complex eco-systems, comprising of integrated sensors, data generation/processing and connectivity;
* Experience in coaching/leading in finding the right platform solutions;
* Experience with working in multidisciplinary teams, and lean way of working.
* Fulltime position;
Apply now for the role of System Architect Digital Innovation and send your CV to Anne via a.knulst(at)progressiverecruitment.com. Please include an indication of your desired salary, your motivation and availability.
If you would like further information about this project or similar projects, call Anne on 010-2069888.